- You use your cell phone as a flashlight.
- You check someone’s facebook or twitter status before emailing or txting them to see how their day is going.
- You have the urge to write LOL or in a business email.
- You drive out of your way to get your cell phone that you left at home even though you never carried one with you for years.
You’re considered an old-timer techie when…
- You got your first cell phone for self-protection not only to reach people in an emergency but because it was so big it could double as a weapon.
What about you?